Navigating The Anxious & Avoidant Dance
What is it about this push-pull of high-highs and low-lows that keeps you coming back for more?
Is it possible for two people with opposite attachment tendencies to make it last?
THIS IS FOR YOU IF...
- You chase people who don’t seem to want you quite as much as you want them.
- You want to run as soon as someone tells you they like you.
- You chase, over-text, or over-communicate, and feel anxious when you don’t get a reply from someone you like.
- You feel like your partner continually withdraws or shuts down and you never resolve your fights.
- You feel like you're going crazy when you start to like someone, fluctuating between wanting to chase or run away.
- You run from love and you don’t know if it’s your intuition or you're just scared of someone loving you.
- You feel overwhelmed and smothered by your partner like they always want more from you.
- You're tired of your insecure or avoidant patterns and ready to change and create a secure, loving and AMAZING relationship.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN.
- A crystal-clear picture of Attachment Theory from expert Silvy Khoucasian.
- The reasons behind the push-pull anxious + avoidant dance.
- Why you crave connection and it overwhelms them (or vice versa).
- Tools to repair quickly when you get triggered.
- Scripts to supercharge your communication skills.
- How to make the dynamic work!
Learn why anxious pushes avoidant away and how avoidant deals.
Learn why avoidant pulls away but secretly craves what anxious has.
Learn how to make it work for the long term. (Yes, it can work!)
Thursday, October 6, 2022
Starts 1pm PST / 4pm EST
Run Time 60-75 mins
Join us live on Zoom
Sign up to receive the recording
Live Q + A Jam Session with Mark + Silvy
Access to the recording right after the event
Connect with the Create The Love™ community
Special bonuses for attendees
Silvy Khoucasian is a Relationship Coach & Writer on a mission to support others in having greater self-awareness and understanding to create secure, fulfilling, and reciprocal relationships in their lives. Silvy uniquely fuses her knowledge of attachment theory and over a decade of coaching experience to guide people through ways of strengthening their communication skills, their capacity to be vulnerable, and their ability to create healthy and compassionate boundaries. IG @silvykhoucasian
Join Our Free Webinar
October 6th - 1pm PST / 4pm EST
We will email you the Zoom link
Recordings will be sent after the event
By signing up for this event, you agree to receive emails from Create The Love + Silvy Khoucasian regarding (1) information about the webinar and (2) marketing emails about products and news from Create The Love and Silvy Khoucasian. If you do not wish to receive marketing emails, you can unsubscribe at any time.
If you have trouble submitting this form, please refresh the page or try in another browser. Contact [email protected] for help.